Transparently.AI reserves the right to change the contents of this website, including this policy at any time, by posting such changes on the website. It is your responsibility to familiarise yourself with the conditions to ensure that you are aware of any changes.
When we collect information from you
We collect information about you if you:
- Use our website;
- Contact us with a request to download information;
- Or subscribe to our blog articles
- Or to schedule a meeting
- Or ask for a demo
Information we may collect from you
Depending on the context in which we interact with you, the information we collect is likely to include:
- Your name, the company you represent (if at all) and email address
We may also collect information about your usage of this website as you and others browse our website (see section below on “Cookies”).
Use of the information we collect and its lawful basis
Your personal information will be used for the purposes listed in the table below. We will only collect, use and share your personal information where we are satisfied that we have an appropriate legal basis to do this. We have also described the legal bases which we rely on in the table. The legal basis we rely upon will impact which rights you have in relation to your personal information (see section below for more details):
Client insight and analysis
Where your personal information is not in an anonymous form, it is in our legitimate interest to use your personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the very best products and services to you and our other clients. Any other purposes for which we wish to use your personal information that are not listed above, or any other changes we propose to make to the existing purposes will be notified to you using your contact details, where available.
We carry out email marketing activities using your personal information. We use information that we observe about you from your interactions with our website, our email communications to you and/or with our Services to send you marketing communications
|It is in our legitimate interest to use your personal information for marketing purposes. We will only send you marketing communications where you have consented to receive such marketing communications, or where we have a lawful right to do s|
Fulfilment of Services (“Services”)
We collect and maintain personal information that you voluntarily submit to us during your use of the website and/or our Services to enable us to perform the Services. Please note also that our Terms of Business apply when we provide the Services
|It is necessary for us to process your information to perform our obligations in accordance with any contract that we may have with you. It is in our legitimate interest or a third party's legitimate interest to use your personal information in such a way to ensure that we provide the very best client service we can to you or others.|
We use your personal information for the following recruitment purposes: To assess your suitability for any position for which you may apply at Transparently Pte Ltd whether such application has been received by us online, via email or by hard copy or an in-person applicatio
|Where we use your personal information in connection with recruitment it will be in connection with us taking steps at your request to enter a contract we may have with you or it is in our legitimate interest to use personal information in such a way to ensure that we can make the best recruitment decisions for Transparently Pte LTd. We will not process any special category data except where we are able to do so under applicable legislation or with your explicit consent.|
You will be asked whenever you complete a form to provide your consent to confirm whether you are happy to be contacted for marketing purposes. You can contact us at any time to unsubscribe from marketing,by following the link in our emails.
Transparently.AI will only retain the personal information provided by you for as long as is reasonably necessary for the purposes listed in this policy.
Sharing personal information with our service providers and other third parties
We share your information in the manner and for the purposes described below:
- with third party service providers to assist us in providing information, products or services to you, in conducting and managing our business and infrastructure, or in managing and improving our products, services or the website. These third parties have agreed to confidentiality restrictions and use any personal information we share with them or which they collect on our behalf solely for the purpose of providing the contracted service to us;
- with our regulators, which may include the Information Commissioner's Office, and with courts and law enforcement to comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies;
- we may share in aggregate, statistical form, non-personal information regarding the visitors to our website, traffic patterns, and website usage with our advertisers; and
- if, in the future, we sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets to a third party, or invite investment in our company, we may disclose information to a potential or actual third party purchaser of our business or assets.
We may transfer personal information outside of the UK and the European Economic Area ("EEA"). In the event that we do, we will take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an adequate level of protection (by putting in place appropriate safeguards, such as contractual clauses), or that we are able to rely on an appropriate derogation under data protection laws. You have a right to request access to any safeguard which we use to transfer your personal information outside of the UK and the EEA.
Similar to other commercial websites, this website utilises a standard technology called ‘cookies’ and web server log files to collect information about how this website is used. A ‘cookie’ is a small piece of information sent from our website to your computer to help us to identify you quickly. The information we collect allows us to monitor website traffic and to personalise content of the website for you.
A complete list of the cookies we use and why we use them can be viewed by clicking on the 'Manage Cookies' button [Insert link to cookies management tool].
You can manage or amend your cookie consent choices here [Insert link to cookies management tool].
How we protect and store your information
We have implemented and maintain appropriate technical and organisational security measures, policies and procedures designed to reduce the risk of accidental destruction or loss, or the unauthorised disclosure or access to such information appropriate to the nature of the information concerned.
Storing your personal information
In specific circumstances we may store your personal information for longer periods of time so that we have an accurate record of your dealings with us in the event of any complaints or challenges, or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation relating to your personal information or dealings.
Subject to certain exemptions, and in some cases dependent upon our lawful basis (see "Use of the information we collect and its lawful basis" above), you have certain rights in relation to your personal information:
- To access personal information, together with an explanation about how and why we use your personal information
- To rectify / erase inaccurate personal information relating to you
- In certain circumstances to restrict the processing of your personal information
- To object to the processing of personal information (where the lawful basis is "legitimate interests")
- To object to how we use your personal information for direct marketing purposes
- To obtain a portable copy of your personal information or have it transmitted to another organisation (where the lawful basis is "consent" or "performance of a contract")
- To obtain a copy of personal information safeguards used for transfers outside your jurisdiction
- To lodge a complaint with your local supervisory authority .
We may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing the personal information requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive.
Please note that it may be technically impossible to completely delete your information because of back-ups and records of deletions. However, any remaining traces of your personal information will be stored securely and will not be subject to routine access.
We will only perform the activities outlined above to the extent that such activities will not compromise privacy, security or any other legal interests.